North Carolina Crime Prevention Association
Conference Scholarship Opportunities
The goals of the Association are to promote confidence in the public toward law enforcement agencies, to provide North Carolina citizens with an awareness of responsibility to prevent criminality and acts of crime, to create awareness of the concepts of crime prevention and community policing throughout society, and to promote the acceptance of the concepts of crime prevention and community policing throughout the criminal justice system.
Requirements for consideration for a one-time scholarship:
1. Maximum of 15 officers within the department.
2. Brief description of the department.
3. Brief essay on what is the department doing in the community as it relates to crime prevention/community policing.
4. Brief essay on why the department is requesting a scholarship.
5. Required to be a paid member of the Association.